Fraser Hone Consulting Profile
of rapidly growing private enterprises find themselves lacking the internal resources required to carry out vital business
functions in the areas of corporate finance and administration. Fund raising is a top priority and tapping the private and
public markets is a huge challenge. The due diligence of banks and potential investors is intensive, placing unusual demands
on managements time and attention, just when they need to focus on business operations as never before. Engaging financial
managers with the right caliber and appropriate hands-on experience can be a time-consuming effort, often requiring the support
of professional recruiters. Training current and new employees to move up the learning curve for the next stage in the companys
evolution is normally another daunting task.
Fraser Hone Consulting Inc. provides its clients with an effective interim
response in these urgent situations, helping the company bridge the competence gap and to achieve its immediate objectives
in a period of opportunity and accelerating growth. Fraser Hone Consulting Inc. offers continuing guidance specifically adapted
to the companys own pace and circumstances. As it builds its own organization for the longer term and ramps up its operations,
a company can better determine and achieve the desired balance between outsourced and internally managed functions.
serve a limited number of clients at any one time, a typical mandate usually lasting for a continuous period of 6 months,
followed by ad hoc consulting mandates of more limited duration.
A key feature of our mandates is a compensation arrangement
based on an appropriate mix of cash fees and equity awards, geared and scheduled to the clients emerging circumstances. This
approach provides mutual incentives for business success.
guides the Management Team to its goal by:
· assuring a solid foundation for the mandate;
· effectively complementing
the companys own resources with hands-on services.
Strategic and Business Planning
· Assess the technological advantages of the
companys products and services in the market place.
· Confirm the companys strategic plan.
· Confirm the companys
organization plan and the core competencies required to fulfill the plan.
· Assist Management in the development of the
sales and marketing plan.
· Work with Management to complete a business plan document with financial projections suitable
both for valuation and capital raising purposes.
Finance and M & A Activities
· Assist Management to determine a financing strategy and financing plan.
· Coordinate financing activities, engaging financial, legal, and administrative advisors as required.
M & A and divestiture activities with Client's other financial advisors and independent valuation specialists.
· Provide risk management
and insurance services including foreign exchange, property, civil, and D & O liabilities.
Financial and Regulatory Reporting
Management in the preparation of quarterly and annual reports to the SEC pending assumption of responsibility for these functions
· Oversee the filing of all SEC reports (including 10Q, 10K, Forms 4, 5, 6, SB-2, S-8, etc.) via EDGAR, interfacing,
as required, with Client's legal and financial advisors.
Governance and Regulatory Matters
· Help Client develop a Statement of Corporate Governance
· Work with
Client's legal advisors to identify and complete all material required by regulatory authorities for specific transactions.
· Inform and update Client Management on key matters and obligations pertaining to its status as an incorporated, reporting,
and publicly traded company.
· Assist Management to maintain effective communications with investors and stock analysts.
Respond to the requirements of the NASD OTC Bulletin Board, Client's transfer agent, and market makers.
· Develop and
monitor press releases in association with Client's VP Communications.
· Assist in the maintenance of Client's Website.